Hi everybody! I can’t believe I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thanks to Leah (melodies, pens & tea) and Gel (geelinlovesconan) for nominating me. They both have amazing blogs, so please check them out. You won’t be disappointed! I started my blog back in October, and a lot has happened since then. I learned how to write a blogpost, I’ve taken tons of pictures, and I made some new friends. The blogging community has been really open and nice to me, and I really appreciate that. Thanks everyone!
The Blogger Recognition Award was founded by Eve Estells (Edge of the Night). This award was created with such a great intentions to make a connection between bloggers to help each other.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Provide a link to the award creator.
- Attach the award to your post
- Write a brief story of how you started you blog
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers (it said 10 in one of the nominations and 15 in the other, so you can choose!)
The rules varied in the two posts I was nominated in, so I just tried to mix both sets of rules together. I hope they make sense.
How I Started my Blog
I started my blog back in October, and it’s been a lot more fun than I expected. I kind of just started my blog on a whim. I watch a lot of YouTube videos, and I saw that some YouTubers had blogs. Before that, I’d never even thought of starting a blog. It seemed like they had fun with them, so I thought I’d start one to see what it was all about. It turned out to be really fun!
Advice to New Bloggers
I feel like I’m still pretty new to the blogging community, so I don’t know if I have the most amazing advice. I guess I’ll just try my best!
- Be at least somewhat consistent in your posting. I’m definitely not as consistent as I want to be, but I try to put up at least one post a month. My ideal is definitely more, though.
- Don’t be afraid to check out new blogs. You never know what you might find. I started out only looking at fashion blogs, but now I follow all kinds of different blogs! You might like things you’ve never even thought about.
- Interact with other bloggers. You can meet all kinds of cool people that are interested in the same things as you. You can also find people who can introduce you to new things. Making friends with other bloggers is one of the really awesome parts about blogging.
I nominated you guys because I have been loving your blogs, and I think you need some recognition! I hope you guys enjoy doing this tag. I know I had a lot of fun with it. Sorry if you’ve already been nominated, and you only have to do the tag if you want to!