Happy March everyone! There’s still snow on the ground here, but it’s finally starting to warm up just a little tiny bit. And I am so happy about that because I hate the cold so much! One of the only things I like about the winter is being able to curl up on my bed with layers of blankets, my laptop, and a warm drink. That’s what I’m doing right now! After being absent from the blogging community for what feels like forever (actually only a couple weeks 😆), it’s nice to catch up and see what everyone’s been doing. I spent a lot of last night reading through everyone’s posts. And, tonight, I’m doing one of the tags/awards I was nominated for. I hope you guys like it!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
- Showers or baths? Baths for sure. I love taking super long, super hot baths while watching Netflix. I don’t have a bathtub at school because, you know, dorms haha. So, every time I go home, I can’t wait to get in the tub!
- How does makeup make you feel? It makes me feel pretty! If I have my eyeliner perfect, I feel great all day. Same with my eyebrows. That’s a struggle, though! I don’t wear eyeliner that often because I’m always running late for class, so I never have time. 😂 But I love it when it’s on!
- Do you think people are ever to young to wear makeup? Definitely. I started wearing makeup in middle school, and I think that’s a pretty good time. I think seventh or eighth grade is perfect. Sixth grade is a little young in my opinion, and any younger than that is unacceptable. I think people should start slowly, too. Wearing a full face of makeup right off the bat probably isn’t a very good idea. I would start with a little mascara and some BB cream. I also think people should practice putting makeup on before they wear it out. You don’t want to walk out of the house with messed up eyeliner or caked on foundation.
- The most important item of clothing for you? I guess probably a pair of high waisted jeans. Jeans are a staple of my wardrobe. I wear them pretty much every single day, so a good pair of jeans is very important to me.
- Define your style in three words? Simple, dark (I like dark colors like black and navy blue best), and maybe a little boring haha.. 😂 My every day outfit is probably just a sweater, jeans, and some boots.
- When do you feel the most beautiful? I usually feel most beautiful at weird hours of the night. Maybe that’s a little weird haha. I think it’s because I’m a night owl and a bit of an introvert, so it’s just a really good time of night for me because no one’s awake.
- How long does it take for you to get ready? It depends what I’m getting ready for and how much time I have. If I just overslept and have ten minutes to get ready, I’ll do that (maybe I’ll take a little longer because I’m always a little late 😝). If I have six hours to get ready for some event, you better believe I’ll use all six hours and still find a way to be late.
- Invent a new make-up product and persuade me to buy it? Instant perfect eyeliner. I don’t think I need to persuade anyone because who doesn’t want that?! Or maybe magic powder that looks flawless and never lets my skin get oily because that’s really annoying to deal with.
- Do you buy any of your clothes from charity shops? I don’t, but I’d be open to it.
- Most expensive make up item you own? I can’t think of a specific makeup item, but I have a lot of Estee Lauder makeup. Other than that, I mostly just use drugstore products.
- If you could only wear one makeup product, what would it be?
- Do you paint your nails? If so, what’s your favorite nail color?
- Do you prefer dressing for colder or warmer months?
- Dramatic or natural makeup? Or no makeup?
- Short or long hair?
- What is your most expensive clothing item?
- What do you think is the most important part of your look? Hair, makeup, or outfit?
- If you wear makeup, when did you start wearing it, and do you think it was a good time to start?
- What is one staple of your wardrobe?
- Do you have any beauty or fashion blog recommendations or favorites?
I hope my questions are okay! I had some trouble thinking of good ones. 😅😝
I’m sorry if any of you have already done it!